CamOp Protocols to know while you are at each facility
Arrival & Departure Protocols
- Due to COVID-19 and in an attempt to limit risk and exposure to our players and staff, Academy games will be closed to spectators until further notice.
- Coaching staff, players, CamOp, and officials will be the only people allowed to enter the facility on game day.
- Players, club staff, and officials will undergo a temperature screening upon arrival.
- Any temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- Any person admitted into the facility, who is not a player or coach, must wear a face covering at all times while out on the field.
- We strongly urge personnel to use the bathroom prior to arriving at the facility, as there will be no bathroom access.
- We also encourage personnel to bring their own water, as no hydration will be provided by the sports performance staff.